10D7N AURORA CHASING IN NORWAYMei Kuen HO (21/2/2020 - 4/3/2020 )
我们再次跟随EU假期Tour manager Paul Tee 12天芬兰瑞典挪威北极光之旅私制团，八年中的每一年都是跟随同一旅行社和同一导游，因为值得信赖，这次的出发前虽然不尽完美，大家打包行李包和长途飞行，拖着疲惫不堪的身躯到达，但paul尽力改善一切，做到尽心尽责，每个有极光的晚上，顶着寒风刺骨的深夜，为我们等着极光的出现，才叫大家來看，免除大家辛苦的等待，谢谢他为大家的付出，無言感激，大家在罗弗敦群岛和芬兰玻璃屋都拍到飞舞的极光，渡过一个完美的旅程.有缘再相聚再和大家去旅行。谢谢
10D7N WINTER FINLAND + KING CRAB SAFARIMervin Liau (7/2//2020 - 16/2/2020)
My partner and I joined the 10D7N Finland Adventure and King Crab Safari tour departed on Feb 7, 2020. We enjoyed the trip.
4 plus points :
1. The itinerary was well planned and packed with interesting events . It had variety . Besides the city tour , we were fascinated by Husky and Reindeer rides, 12km Snow Mobile in pitched dark wilderness to hunt for Aurora.
2. Clean hotels in good locations
3. Efficient Tour Manager Nichole Lim . She was very immaculate , detailed , polite , helpful and punctual . Her local knowledge was a plus point to introduce economical but tasty local dishes eg salmon soup at Stockmann. She was aways ever ready to attend to our needs regardless of time and weather conditions .
4. Driver ‘ Ah Go ‘ , a man of few words always put our safety first with his careful driving . Kept the bus clean at all times.
2 negative points
1. The stay at the kelo Igloo was too short. We could have checked in earlier and out later. It was a pity that we did not have enough time to really enjoyed such a wonderfully designed and well equipped Igloo.
2. The beef dinner at Kelo Igloo can be improved.
Nevertheless, it was a wonderful and a memorable trip. Thumbs up to EU and TM Nicole.
10D7N WINTER FINLAND + KING CRAB SAFARINonnon Chan (7/2//2020 - 16/2/2020)
旅行 : 10天7夜 芬兰+挪威
日期 : 2020年 2月7日-16日
导游 : Nichole Lim
谢谢EU Holidays 精心计划的行程，舒适的住宿和膳食的安排
10D7N WINTER FINLAND + KING CRAB SAFARINg Liting (7/2//2020 - 16/2/2020)
*7Feb2020 Finaland group*
Have a great time with this trip and it cover a lot of places especially the king crab/igloo/snow mobile/husky ride experience, It was so fun and no words to describe. Our tour guide Nichole is a very patience person and she tried her best to accommodate everything despite our demanding request, especially catching the aurora, although we are not that lucky to see any aurora during the activities that is included in the package, Nichole decided to make additional arrangements with our driver to travel out places to catch the northern light on our last night in Finland and finally yes, we make it, we seen it, it was so touching and we had so much fun, it’s all about team work. It made my day and thanks EU to have a very professional guide tour during this tour, thanks Nichole �
10D7N WINTER FINLAND + KING CRAB SAFARIVenus Kong (7/2//2020 - 16/2/2020)
Tour :10D7N Finland + Norway
Date :7th - 16th Feb 2020
Tour manager :nichole lim
Well planned itinerary, beautiful scenery, comfortable stay, very helpful and caring tour manager, good service!
Overall we really enjoyed the trip, thanks Nichole!!
10D7N WINTER FINLAND + KING CRAB SAFARIChristina Sim (26/01/2020 - 03/02/2020 )
During this Finland and Norway trip on January, I would want to thank Mr Hammond Choo for all the help in for helping out for all the necessary arrangement. And also sorry for all the trouble that had been made. Lastly, Thank you so much Mr Hammond Choo.
14D11N ITALY SWISS PARIS (W) + 2N DUBAIOng Kian Meng (14/12/2019 - 29/12/2019 )
Thanks Ah Paul for taking such good care of us during the whole trip, we really enjoyed ourselves.
12D9N ADVENTURE TO THE BALKANSDoris Chinasa Huang-Obi (17/12/2019 - 28/12/2019)
His sincerity was felt, a modest and very enthusiastic tour manager, Steve Kwan. He did his best to satisfy everyone’s needs and ensure all is well taken care of. Surprise birthday cake and festive drinks which is beyond his agenda but still such little thought that counts. Guardian angel accompanied to safeguard of no pick pocket. Thanks Steve and keep it up!! Cheers
12D9N ADVENTURE TO THE BALKANSNg Eileen (17/12/2019 - 28/12/2019)
Tour: 12D9N Adventure to Balkans Tour
Departure: 17 - 28 Dec 19
Tour Manager: Steve Kwan
This is my 3rd trip went with EU Holidays and standard remain unchanged, kudos! I were impressed with Steve's excellent services rendered to us, he is the soul of the tour. Passionate and dedicated to his works. He took care of every matters, major & minor and even bought us drink on Christmas's eve from his own accord. He is a great asset to EU's TM team. Appreciated from Eileen Ng
12D9N ADVENTURE TO THE BALKANSIda Riduan (17/12/2019 - 28/12/2019)
12D9N ADVENTURE TO THE BALKANSJolene Tan (3/12/2019 - 14/12/2019)
12D9N ADVENTURE TO THE BALKANSValentino Tan (3/12/2019 - 14/12/2019)